Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2016

Top Five Weekly Book Bargains # 1

Hello dear readers and happy weekend! One of my favorite things is discovering new books. And one thing even better is finding books at a bargain. But... not all books are created equal. So, this week, I searched the web looking for best selling books at low prices. Some are at a bargain permanently (like The Metamorphosis), while others are only at a low price for a limited time so get them while you can!

Free Ebooks 

1. The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka (one of my favorites!)
2. The Coalition by Samuel Marquis (just downloaded this!)
(Image via Pinterest)

Ebooks (under $3.00)

3. Off The Page by Jodi Picoult :$1.99 (on my wishlist!)
(Image via Jodi Picoult website)
4. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers: $0.99 (Blogger and Booktuber recommended!)


Books (under $6.00)

5. The Accidental Empress by Allison Pataki: $5.38 (on my wishlist!)
(Image via Alison Pataki website)

What were your book bargains for this week? Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment