Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books that I Think Make Good Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome ladies at The Broke and Bookish. When it comes to the beach, or even vacationing at a resort, I think of short, fun, and light-hearted reads. Here are some of my  picks for the beach:

1. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
3. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
4. All American Girl by Meg Cabot
5. Message in A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks 

Beach Reads That I Want to Read 

6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
7. Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
8. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
9. Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan
10. Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandria Potter 

What's your favorite beach read?

7 comments:

  1. Fangirl is INCREDIBLE and I totally recommend it! I've seen it come up on a few lists this week and just afdjskla to all the introvert and writer feels. :') I've never actually read a book on a beach! I feel like I'd definitely want something fun like John Green or Denton Little's Deathdate or something. xD
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just about to say the same thing! Fangirl is incredible!

      Check out my TTT.

      Delete
    2. I've never read a book on the beach either lol! But I want to now this summer :)
      I'm really excited to read Fangirl now!

      Delete
  2. The Princess Diaires would definitely make a good beach read!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/top-ten-tuesday-6/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great variety of books. I have A Tree Grows in Brooklyn on my Library TBR. Happy summer reading.
    Suzi Q., The Book Dame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished A Tree Grows in Brooklyn last week.. It's now one of my favorite books 😄 review coming soon

      Delete