Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Recent Additions to My TBR List



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome ladies at The Broke and Bookish. This week's theme are the books that I've added to my to-be-read list recently. For this week's post, I'm going to use my Goodread's Want to Read shelf. I'm adding to it constantly- it's at 321 books as of right now! Some of the books are added from blogger/booktuber recommendations, some are books recommendations through Goodreads, and a few are books that just caught my eye.



1. American Heiress by Jeffrey Toobin
2. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
3. Geek Girl by Cindy C. Bennett
4. The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid 
5. Me & Emma by Elizabeth Flock
6. The Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee
7. The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter by David Colbert
8. The Accidental Empress by Allison Pataki
9. The Coalition by Samuel Marquis
10. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

Have you read any of these books? Let me know your thoughts. Also, find me on Goodreads! I'd love to know what you are reading!

8 comments:

  1. Yes to Caraval and The Diabolic!!! So excited to get my hands on both of these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like Diabolic is going to be one of the best books of the year, with all the popularity it's getting. There's a giveaway for Caraval on Goodreads if you're interested :)

      Delete
  2. The Diabolic is on my list, too. It just came in my Quarterly Literary YA box and I'm so excited about it. Happy reading! My TTT if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Diabolic made my list this week too!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Caraval from Netgalley, can't wait to read it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-82/

    ReplyDelete