Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Exploring Islam With Uzi: An Intro of Sorts

Assalam-u-Alaikum dear readers! Jummah Mubarak! And also welcome to this new segment on the blog. But first a small introduction:

Life got pretty sad for me in the past few months because of personal stuff. For a lot of people that are going through hardship, they turn to religion and spiritual guidance. I was no exception.

Now, it wasn't as if I didn't already observe the pillars of Islam. I did (except for hajj. Inshallah soon though!) and I also read the Quaran, as well as observed hijab. 

But I still had so much learn about Islam.
And I thought, why not share what pearls of wisdom that I am learning on here. After all, sharing knowledge is a form of Sadaqa Jariya.

And so begins this new segment on the blog. And in case you were wondering, I will blog about other things. But this is an important part of my life that I would like to share with all of you lol.

Anyhoo, have an amazing rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment